Worlds of Dreams
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

RACING ♡ HEARTS

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Nicki
~Schattenprinz~
Nicki

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2531
Laune : What is keeping you alive and coping? -aesthetic and candles pretty much

RACING ♡ HEARTS Empty
BeitragThema: RACING ♡ HEARTS   RACING ♡ HEARTS Icon_minitime1Di Jan 02, 2024 1:25 am

car race au: ace weiß alles über autos, lou fährt einfach und macht jungs platt in nem pinken auto market keineahnungesistsüß
Siva is one of the other drivers. He's in love with her. Like full on simp mode. UND Go!

Zuletzt von Nicki am Di Jan 02, 2024 1:33 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
http://real-life-ny.forumieren.com/
Nicki
~Schattenprinz~
Nicki

Laune : What is keeping you alive and coping? -aesthetic and candles pretty much

RACING ♡ HEARTS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: RACING ♡ HEARTS   RACING ♡ HEARTS Icon_minitime1Di Jan 02, 2024 1:28 am

Siva: she's a goddess. She just... she's been driving since she was a kid and you can really tell... like just... *simps on* And that one time she got caught in flames and I thought she was a goner but then she rose like a phenix...

Ace: *big sigh* I know. I'm her brother. (For real this time)

-------

Lou, in distance: ACEY! The one thing fell off again! The circle thingy that makes a weird sound? Maybe it‘s from the crash yesterday. Oh hi, you‘re Siva right? You nearly passed me, good job 😊

----

Ace: *another sigh* I better look at the thingy... Can you just... not simp as hard for my sister, please... She... Hi Lou... I'm going to fix whatever you destroyed this time. I hope it's not the motor. I hate taking it apart and putting it together again.... *mumbles*

Siva: *blushes hard* Hi, yeah... I'm Siva but you can call me Siva... or whatever you like, really... Thanks, but you were amazing in that race! You're always amazing! I'm trying to beat you one day but... Well...

-----

Lou: Thank you, Acey. I don‘t think it‘s the motor. Well .. not this time. Oh, I forgot to say that my new PR manager is at the pit lane. Her name is Kat, you will like her *grins* Nice to meet you, Siva-Siva. I love how you control your car … it‘s always fun to race against you *throws him her helmet* Fancy a coffee? My new PR manager looks like a model and I want to give my brother some time to swoon.

------
Ace: *goes to the car grumbling* *really doesn't think he wants to deal with a PR Lady right now* *he'd rather fix HIS car in peace (because it's his car since lou doesn't even know how to pop the hood. His baby) **luckily pr lady isn't there* *so he is unter the car in seconds, Radio blasting and getting his hands dirty* *if that pr Lady needs him,she can tap his foot or something* (the last pr Lady was insufferable)

Siva: *catches the helmet and grins like he's just won the lottery* *it takes dome self control to not hug it like the most precious thing he's ever touched* Coffee? With you? I... sure... *has to tell himself that its probably nothing but just a coffee* Can... can I invite you? Since you win and stuff... ?

----

Kat: *is for the second time at the pit lane and searches for the promised twin* *the story is way too good to not use: two wild childs dominating the race scene defying gender norms* *lowers the volume of the music and steps to the pastel pink race car* Sorry to bother you. You must be the genius mechanic I‘m looking for? My name is Kat Lehmann, I‘m hired to represent your sister and her whole team.

Lou: Yeah, why not *laugs a little* We‘re colleagues of some kind, arent‘t we? Hmm? You don’t have to .. I mean I use you to set up my brother, you‘re not using me *laughs* Lets go, Siva-Siva. Maybe we can see them out of the sky café above the course
-----
Ace: *sighs and wipes the sweat from his brow(and leaving some dirt there instead* *it sounded like a babysitter* *he was too old for a babysitter* *the last PR lady had been hired by Argus, their father to keep an eye on his chaotic twins* Representation.... I don't need no lawyer... *mumbles and then rolls out from under the car just to come face to face with an angel* Hey, I'm Acestes. Call me Ace, I hate the other name. If you want to chat, you need to come down here. I'm trying to figure out what she broke this time. She shot the axle bearings again, but I expected that... *grins at her* *she's... cute*

Siva: Colleagues.... sounds better than Rivals... *grins a dorky grin* I tried to set him up with Moxxi, but they just had this weird thing... *wrinkles his nose* I thought they bond over their love of motors... But that tension... *shivers* You sure they'll get along? *follows her like a puppy* Maybe... Depends on where he's working... *the Café is not as packed as it is on big Race days* Uhhh, they have vegan cake! Have you tried that? It's so good! I love cake but I'll die when i have milk... sorry... tmi...

Nach oben Nach unten
Nicki
~Schattenprinz~
Nicki

RACING ♡ HEARTS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: RACING ♡ HEARTS   RACING ♡ HEARTS Icon_minitime1Di Jan 02, 2024 1:32 am

Kat: *is prepared* *their Manager - and their dad? - warned her about his recurring bad mood when it comes to business* *puts a hand on the car and looks down, right at the moment that Ace appears under the car* I know your name, your sister was talking a lot about you *grins* Oh .. down there? I guess that‘s part of the job now *squats down in her blue jeans and a nice vintage jacket she found in her fathers wardrobe* So .. does your sister often break parts of the car or is it naturally to the sport that you need to be that often under there? *smiles and points at her own forehead* You‘ve got something there. Oh, does your car have a name? My bike is called Belinda, so I‘d figure you both named this cutie something cute too?

Lou: *grins back* We can go back to being rivals, if you want to. I‘d say we keep the rivalry on the track and go enjoy some trashy snob coffee, though. *takes off her gloves and follows Siva to the cafe*
Didn‘t she out herself last month? Maybe that’s why the tension has been weird. But she is a great mechanic *has no idea but Ace said so* *laughs* Yes, they will be fine. Dad warned her about us being .. us .. and she‘s very cute. *looks to the vegan cake and grins back to Siva* It‘s helpful information, no worries. I will have some if the invite stands *takes back her helmet and smiles at him*

----

Ace: My sister is talking a lot, period. She's probably talking about me too, when she's at it... *rolls his shoulders and wipes his hands on his grease and oil stained jeans* Mhhh... sorry, I really need to keep working. She'll want the car in working order by tomorrow... *he can be a bit grumpy, but he's no monster* There's a knee-pad over there. Sit on that. This will take a while... *is already back at it, tongue sticking out of the corner of his mouth in concentration* Mhh... Racing is very hard on the mechanical parts of the car, high speeds, sharp turns, risky manoeuvres... So things break faster. So, yeah, I'm under here a lot. Or hanging in from above. Also my sister is a an absolutely reckless driver. That doesn't help... *slams a hand against his wrench to dislodge a stubborn bolt* Hmm? *looks at her* Oh... *blushes a little and wipes at his forehead* *it doesn't help* It's a 56 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 turbo. *looks confused* with nitro boost and 8 double valve cylinders. If you want a name like belinda, ask my sister... But speaking of your bike, care to tell me about it?

Siva: *more wrikles* I... that's why She's always trying to talk to that cute Korean grid girl... And they totally hit it off several times... *grins* I thought I could sabotage you to win once... but no... *is obviously joking* Well, maybe she can get him out of the workshop. Sometimes I feel like he's sleeping in there... *shakes his head and opens the door for her* If it wasn't you, I'd fear cruel sabotage. *smiles* but sure, my treat. Coming in second still gets you enough attention for good PR deals... *is sad to give up the helmet* *orders for them* *this feels like a dream* *he'd pinch himself if that wasn't super corny and ridiculous*

----

Kat: *laughs* I figured. She’s very extroverted. And no worries .. I really don’t want to bother *pulls the knee cap and sits down on it* *takes out a notepad and writes something down* *he is good with words, she needs to steal em* Oh yeah, her first viral video has been the one you and your brother run to pull her out of the a burning car. That’s the one that called my attention. *smiles at him blushing* Oh, it‘s a BMW F 900 GS adventure, only two cylinders though. I‘m fine with 105 PS though, I‘d be scared inside one of these race cars.
Lou: Nice try *laughs at his joke* That‘d be wonderful. He is obsessed with all mechanic, some biological matter would do him good. *starts to look for a perfect place to spy* I‘ll see you at the windows? And make my drink vegan, too. *found a place to look at her pit, but is sad to realize both of them are standing in the shadows of the garage* *smiles at siva with her drinks* Thank you, next time I‘ll pay.

------

Ace: Oh, that one... she had some before that, but that one was on national TV. *smiles and then tackles another stubborn bolt* The fuck has she done with this car again... *grumbles as he puts in some more force* It was fucking scary... But she's no crybaby princess, she's tough, always was. *grins proudly* Nice... Lightweight and agile and durable at the same time... I got a KTM 890 Duke R after our last big win... Wanted something fun and I used to do some racing as a kid... but I prefer this and the occasional leap around the course here... I also have an old Kawasaki KX250 in the back if I get bored... She's a fixer upper. Do you go offroad? *talking engines is his favourite thing* *and he can talk and smile at her while he's working* *he doesn't notice he's smiling that much*
Siva: I'm dreading the day he starts to speak entirely in car-parts... *is trying his hardest not to bounce on his feet in excitement* Yeah, sure.. just a minute. *stares at her walking away* *needs a moment to come back to his senses* *gets them drinks and food* You... you really don't have to... honestly *blushes again* *next time??????!!!!!**there will be a next time?!* I'll invite you anytime. *plops down across from her with a big smile on his face, eyes sparkling* Can you see them? Probably not... Ace is hiding under your car, I bet you on that. *looks down on the track* *there are no races today but he can see Gardener doing practice rounds* *pretentious bastard*

-----
Kat: She drove it on a curb to avoid hitting a raven. Does this explain something of that? *smiles and writes more down* *she only wanted to catch a vibe, but this conversation goes very well* *and he is cute* She told me about it as if it were no big deal to rise from the flames. *talks shift to bikes and his grin is contagious* I remember the Duke R to be having a great feedback on every kind on terrain. And my dad rides a kawasaki, what a coincidence. *smiles* But I don’t know the model at the moment. It‘s a 90s crossbike. *puts down her notebook* No, I‘ve got into an accident some years ago. Since that I am only urban riding. Hence the fear of speed. I‘d love to lose it someday but the day has still to come.

Lou: Sometimes he speaks in his dreams about car-parts *laughs* He got all the brains in the womb, and I love him for being such a great brother. But now I need to go to spy on him because his love life is shit and needs a gentle push. See ya ~ *takes the drink and shakes her head* Don’t be silly, I owe you. I could’ve be somewhere on the track and being brabbled on by some
Gardener brat. *clings her cup on his* Unfortunately not. But I think I see her blonde hair. She seems to be sitting on the floor. That‘s a good start.

------

Ace: Of course, she did. *sighs* Stupid ravens... And yes I does... thank you. *he was talking to Moxxi about Min-Ji, so he didn't see* *but talking about bikes is way more interesting than his sisters stupid shenanigans that he had to fix* It's an amazing bike. I live it so much. I prefer bikes over cars when it comes to driving. You feel more of it... *can get quite poetic when it comes to riding bikes* Oh, really? *his hands stop for a second* 90s model? *looks really excited* *and sits up* *under a car he forgot about* *promptly hits his head* Ouch... damn... *rubs the part he hit* I wanted to say that mine is a 1998 Crossbike. Maybe he's got the same one. *rolls out from underneath the car and grabs his water bottle* *hisses* Uhh... sounds like it was quite the accident... If you want to get back into higher speeds, I'd suggest the course... it's pretty safe. *rubs his left collarbone he broke as a kid* I'd offer a piggyback ride, but I don't know if that would help...
*rolls his neck and shoulders* You're not as shitty as the old PR-lady. *grins* you're not shitty at all... You're allowed in the workshop whenever as long as you don't reorganise it.

Siva: *smiles* Yeah... I think you might get the cooties from them, so next time they try to talk to talk to you, come over to my pit. *peers out of the window* I see pink. He's emerged. *takes a sip of his coffee* If he comes out from under your car, she must be special. *his eyes wander back to the track* Did you know Gardengnome's dad is sponsoring the next race... I'm going to sleep in my car a week from the race for sure... I don't mean that he'd ever bribe someone to manipulate a race but... like... it stinks...
Nach oben Nach unten
Nicki
~Schattenprinz~
Nicki

RACING ♡ HEARTS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: RACING ♡ HEARTS   RACING ♡ HEARTS Icon_minitime1Di Jan 02, 2024 1:39 am

Kat: We‘re the same in that matter. I love to ride them still. You feel more of the world, not that isolated and caged like in a car. Being in touch with the wind, street and the faint danger of dying. I like my faint of dying on a minimum now and drive in a more old woman way. *shrieks a milisecond as the car bumped up and Ace sunk down again* Oh, shit. Are you okay? *holds out a clean towel as he rolls out* I can show you a picture next time. *leans back and eyes the young man in front of her* *he is handsome, well spoken and the warnings seemed to be false alarm* Maybe sometime. I will be here most of my time from now on. There will be a chance I‘ll take your offer. *laughs* I‘ll take that as a big win. I think I‘m going to visit often, you‘re great company and it‘s good to befriend a mechanic *laughs*
Lou: See. You‘re my hero *grins and takes a sip from her coffee* *her eyes still on Siva* *his smile is wonderfully honest* *turns to her pit* Another very great sign. Yeah, she has an bike on her business profile. Thought he‘d like her. *her focus is broken and she looks shocked at her coffee date* No way .. that‘s .. oh fuck .. I‘d never say that publicly too .. but privately, yes *pucks her lips and brainstorm* That‘s not a bad idea. We could do a sleep over in the garages. Just do a bit of rearranging and we could fit both cars. I could bring my friend and her doberman. Everyone is scared of him and he is trained to protect. *thinks out aloud*

-----
Ace: *her experience resonates with him a lot and he nods* *both he and his sister are dare devils, that's probably why Lou took her last car burning to a crisp so lightly* Yeah... I'm fine, don't worry. Just a bump. *wipes his face and then his hands* Thanks... *muffled* Whenever you're ready. Fear is something you should not ignore entirely. Pushing it, sure, but just pretending like it's nothing... Bad idea. *laughs too* *her laugh makes something in his stomach feel weird* *but maybe that's because of the bump to the head* Jup. If you're nice I might have a look at your bike of you encounter any problems... Of cause we'd have to keep I on the down low, since there is no favoritism towards employees... *winks and has some more water* Have you ever seen a race car from below? *looks for another board he can give to her* It's pretty cool. *sees Gardener pass and rolls his eyes* *that car is just too showy* If some golden blonde dude ever tries to talk to you, run btw. He's a prick. That's nothing that should go public though...

Siva:
Mhhh, no publicly we're all very professional. No hard feelings and shit. *eats some cake to cheer himself up* Mhhh.... that sounds fun. We could do a little barbecue, grab some photos for social media... My PR guy has a new intern, they might join too... And a scary dog is always great... I'll pitch the Idea to my PR and Management... *his feet wiggle excitedly* If we make it a PR thing your brother could spend more time with your PR-cutie... *and he could spend time with her* *which would be the bestest day* *this day is already amazing*

------
Kat: You‘re the first to know when I feel like confronting my fears *grins* But first I need to see how you ride. I‘m not a teen anymore and I don’t jump on the bike of the first handsome man I encounter *winks at him jokingly* Great. Mission accomplished. And I‘m very discreet if I want. ///we‘re flirting .. now I‘m sure/// *feels her cheeks blush* Oh .. of course not. I‘d like to. We could do an educational special sometimes on your social media. Gently leading kids into the world of motors and axle. *smiles and looks up* Oh, Jason? I know him. His dad contacted me some time ago. I‘m a good PR *does quotation marks with her fingers* lady. But I‘m no magician. *lowers herself to ace face* *whispers* And he‘s a prick.
Lou: We‘re a big happy family. Jason is only the weird uncle nobody likes but has to invite because he owns the biggest house. *eyeroll and turns to her cake* *moans a bit* It‘s so good ~ Hmm? Yes great idea. We could do some cinematic shots, too. Play with the enemy to friends thing a bit and confuse all of our followers. If Kat approves. *grins* *kat has to approve everything from now on* *not even allowed to shitpost anymore on twitter* You‘re a genius. She has to come, too. *pulls out her phone out of her suit pocket* Fancy giving me your phone number? *smiles* For work and private reasons.

-------

Ace: *quite likes being called handsome by her* *doesn't know when they have shifted to flirting but doesn't mind* *she's fun and pretty* *he can flirt a bit* *he's not in any committed relationship* *his face lights up at her suggestion* Great idea. Behind the scenes has been mostly on my socials but Lou's fans don't really get to see much of it. Since they usually just follow her. The motor needs follow me. *leans back* *surprised at her revelation* Oh, I'm sorry... *snorts* *Jason is entitled and acts entitled. He's a decent driver but there is the nepotism and his attitude that just ruin it for the fans* Yeah... no matter how good you are, one interview and ... *trails off* *grins* nah... not him.... *gets off his roller board and pushes it over to her* You want to have a little sneak peek? Maybe Gardengnome is done mistreating his vehicle in a bit. I kinda need a break from laying down soon, so... You could show me some granny speed and I go adrenaline junkie?

Siva: *happy she likes the cake* *it makes him so happy she likes what he likes* *takes another bite and nods enthusiastically* Mhh! Yes! We could make it a big thing. Give them some real life relatable fun stuff. I'll talk to Achille and get Lexus on board before. They are really good at pestering Achille into submission. *looks at her phone* *thinks it's probably to text Kat right away* Hmm? My... sure... just... yeah... *flustered* *he scored her number* *it's better than winning the cup*

------
Kat: That’s a problem I could also tackle. Your dad hired me as PR agent for both of you. I bet you’ll have just as many followers in no time with my help. Your target group likes educational content. *as long as the educator looked good* And you explain things in an accessible way. I see a lot of potential. *she grins and shakes her head* I’d hate to talk about the hopeless cases right now. *looks up and takes the board, hesitates briefly* Sure, fill me in on what the pink devil can do. And once I’ve checked with my boss whether I’m really allowed to use the track, we can take a little break on wheels. *lies down on the board after taking off her jacket and carefully placing it on fresh tires* What are you waiting for? *smiles at him*
Lou: And we could do tiktoks! It’ll be fun and no one will realize it’s because of Jason and the fear of one of his ghouls screwing with the cars. Ace would behead him. It is actually his care more than mine. He is just so kind to lend it to me *smiles* I don’t think Achille has anything against joint PR. You know the edits from both of us? Some of them are well done *watches as he gets flustered* *looks out of the corner of her eye as the blonde and pink hair disappear under the car* Fuck yeah ~ Who’s the best sister in the world?

----------
Ace: *nods* *doesn't really want to take away Lou's spotlight* *she's the racer, he's the guy who always has her back* *if he wanted to be big, he'd have continued to do bike races* *but educating some kids and getting them into the art of fine tuning an engine.... that's something he'd like* Mhhh... he's special... *smiles as she agrees to take a look* *looks for a second board he can use* *there should be one somewhere* Hmm? Oh, another roller board... ah, there I is. *gets it and lays down on it* Okay, one, two... and a light push... *they roll underneath the car* *there are a bunch of scratches and dents* And this is what happens if a crow thinks the race track is a nice hangout spot. Okay, so this is.... *proceeds to show hand explain a few vital parts, and what he needs to fix* *it's fun* *also lets her loosen some bolts* *hears the race track go quiet at the same time as his shoulders start to really hurt* Do you think you can take a little break? I need one. Oh, and don't touch stuff you want to stay clean ... there is a washroom over to the left.
Siva: *Achille has to be into the joint PR thing. They have it all figured out already, so it wouldn't even be a lot of work for them and they'd have content for weeks* *he's also seen a bunch of the edits* *they are pretty cool* *and some of them are ship-edits... and he doesn't really mind them* Yeah, and usually you don't get much interaction apart from pre and post race... And it's obvious the fans want it. They are making it themselves. *puts in his phone number* *jolts* What? What happened? * both heads are gone* They are getting along super well... I'm Lookin forward to our sleepover... We need comfy bedding though. I'm not sleeping in a racecar of on the floor if I have to make at least second place...

------
Kat: *under the car, it’s almost like being in a cramped world of their own* Better than seeing a mangled raven here *listens intently and takes in all the knowledge* *doesn’t realize she has black marks on her face by now, too* This is really fun ... and I’ve gathered a few ideas for the next campaign. *rolls out again and sits up slowly* Oh shit ... my shoulders are burning ... 5 minutes and I’m ready to go. Can you help me get Belinda in?
Lou: So we should give the fans what they want. That’s only fair *nods* *finishes her cake* *pulls the cell phone towards her and turns back to her pit* I sent you a message. Hmm ... we could get some pallets and mattresses and build a big bed. With fairy lights ~ I haven’t had a sleep over in years. And our PR teams would have material for weeks. Win-win. *looks out of the corner of his eye as two people walk out of the pit and stretch in the sun* The matchmaking was a complete success. He owes me.

--------
Ace: *follows her out and grins at the marks in her face* It's bad, isn't it. I need to get my lift back in order. That stupid thing's jammed... *stretches his muscles* Thank you for your help, I can totally help you with Belinda. I just need to wash the grease off too... it's disgusting and gets everywhere. *soon after they are walking out together* Ace has changed his pants and is wearing his cycling jacket over this black t-shirt.**he's also grease free* Nobody here, we can take the rink... Let's find Belinda then. *getting her bike into the rink is easy* Good machine. I like her a lot. She's a real beauty. *inspects the hand guards and some other features* Sorry if I'm overstepping but... did you have an accident on this bike? If yes your mechanic did a great job... Or BMW... *they are on the way to get his bike* *has given it a custom paint job a while ago, because he fucking despises orange* *so it's mostly black now* I don't like colours on my things. Don't know why...*he seems a bit ashamed about it* *one of his ex gfs (not moxxi) had teases him relentlessly for it. Since then it felt like something he needed to explain.*

Siva: That sounds fancy... I like it. *she's so cute. How is she so adorable?* *a happy Lou is doing things to him...* Win-win-win. We also make sure our Cars don't feel alone and sad... *follows her gaze outside* Looks like it... *grins* And you win the best wing woman award. *pauses* Well, we'll see if he talks about her and how much he talks... *answers Lou's message with some Racing meme* Since your PR Team is on a date with your pit crew... I'll run the Idea by Achille first. I'm... I don't know... Hanging our with you is... super fun already. I really want to get this collaboration to work *he's blushing again*

-----
Kat: Sure, go and freshen up and I’ll make do with the sink. The pants have reached their zenith anyway. *smiles at him and goes to the sink* Oh, it doesn’t look too bad *has only just discovered the marks* *a short time later they are already standing in the garage with her motorcycle* Thank you. Belinda is also very much loved. no worries, you good. And you have a good eye: I had a minor accident, nothing wild. Just a bit of bad luck on a bend and an SUV. *follows him to his bike* It’s really nice. I don’t understand why everything has to be orange anyway. And always that ugly orange. *puts his hand on the bike and turns to Ace* Did you tinker with it? Is it approved? Somehow it already feels dangerous *smiles*
Lou: As often as Ace is with our car, it doesn’t feel alone. Trust me. If he could facetiming with it, he would. *drains her coffee and leans back in her chair a bit* *looks at her cell phone and smirks at the meme* Yep, apparently they left me behind. Prosper only has eyes for his crush too. But that’s a secret, shhh. *smiles and holds a finger in front of her lips* Yeah, go for it. That’ll be ... yeah, I think so too. We should have done it much earlier - I’m just so busy all the time and I’m really bad in making friends and holding them tight. But it was fun to make faces at you when you or I were overtaking. And if they don’t want the collab, we’ll just do it without a PR team and sleep on a pallet bed without them. We won’t need them *grins* The main thing is that Hard Candy is safe.

------
Ace: Orange is a terrible paint colour. *just thinking about it makes him want to vomit* *watches her check out his bike* Hmm... I gave it a new paint job... Bikes are duper finicky. You don't want to throw the balance off... make them to heavy... *he starts rather-non committally* But yeah, I've done a few things and maybe played around with the engine a little. It's allowed outside still, I get my work checked and approved. I don't want to lose my head because I was sleepy or did sloppy work because I was annoyed or distracted. I'll do the same if you need improvements... *gets his helmet* Wanna go out for a few leaps? I'd say race you, but we're not challenging your fears today. This is supposed to be fun for both of us. *pats her shoulder* *it's the first time he's been in physical contact with her.* *it feels... weird.* *he's the more reserved twin after all*
Siva: * the smile on his face is very cute* You never know if they are in it for you or a bit of the spot light... or they don't understand that you spend hours driving and preparing for the race... *bites his lips* * it can be awfully lonely and he's thankful that he's friends with a lot of his crew.* It will be fun no matter what. And I also like making faces at you. Best part about overtaking you just to lose my spot again a bit later... but I swear, one day I'll get you. *has texted Lexus and Achille* *Lexus is on board immediately and even Achille thinks it's a good Idea, especially because apparently the Gardeners are pushing a big campaign and Siva could use some media attention to attract more sponsors.* I'm in. He loves the idea. Especially because it's you. We've been at each others heels for months now. And if we soft launch the friendship...

Nach oben Nach unten
Nicki
~Schattenprinz~
Nicki

RACING ♡ HEARTS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: RACING ♡ HEARTS   RACING ♡ HEARTS Icon_minitime1Di Jan 02, 2024 1:57 pm

Kat: *turns to Ace as he hesitates whether to trust the new pr lady* Don’t worry. Even if it was too dangerous for the street I wouldn’t snitch on my own clients. Your secrets are my secrets. But you being a responsible mechanic and rider is not one *pats gently on the bike* Sure, I‘d like to see you in action. And this baby. *one more gentle pat on bike before she herself gets a nice little friendly pat on her shoulder* *smiles at him* I am kinda nervous. And if you laugh at my grandma speed I will post something embarrassing by accident *jokes*

Lou: Yeah right .. they either think we‘re crazy for risking our lives or boring for living on the rink *and most of men who meet lou, try to test her on her car knowledge, which is awfully annoying* I wish you luck, but till then I am happy to make faces at you and letting you behind *sticks her tongue out* *texts Kat their idea asap as Sica takes his phone out to text* *her duolingo bird staring at her reproachfully* *puts it away* Great! However, is it really a soft launch or a hard launch when they see us in PJs making burgers *laughs* We should fuel the secret dating rumors as well. Nothing draws more engagement than that. Nothing wild. It’s sufficient to post a hugging selfie or something.. *thinks out aloud*

Nach oben Nach unten
Nicki
~Schattenprinz~
Nicki

RACING ♡ HEARTS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: RACING ♡ HEARTS   RACING ♡ HEARTS Icon_minitime1So Jan 07, 2024 6:25 pm

Ace: I won't, promise. I'm not that much of a prick. *he can be a prick* *puts on his helmet and zips up his jacket and pops his visor* *smiles at her* Ready? *gets on his bike and starts it* *his fingers twitch and tingle with anticipation and his heart is racing* *he loves this, he lives for this* *the speed, the adrenaline rushing through his veins* *it's one of these moments he regrets not going pro* *he starts slower than usual and turns towards her on her bike* *she looks good* *smiles at the view*

Siva:
Oh, that's oh so sweet of you. *replies sarcastically* *he's not mad at losing to her. Others sure, but her... never.* *looks out of the window and spots a familiar black bike and another he doesn't know on the course* I don't think your PR-rep will answer soon... She looks busy. *then he turns to the soft launch of their friendship* Well... true. But we could delay the... Fake-dating? *his heart flutters* *he didn't want to say that* But sure, why not fuel the gossip mills...*fake dating sounds wonderful* *but it wouldn't be fake dating, it would just be a hug for a foto* *but they are here now so...*

------
Kat: I heard different, but I don’t mind *grins and winks at him before putting on her helmet* Ready. *is nervous* *never drove with a semi professional* *is good at masking her fears and follows ace on belinda* Wow, this course is fucking smooth! *she yells and laughs* *Belinda purrs excitedly as she catches up* /// I fucking love this job.///

Lou: Oh, she‘s good. Must be a really special girl ~  *grins and turns to Siva again* *her mission is completed* *ace has to do the rest* No, not fake-dating *she laughs* *not that she wouldn’t like it* *it’s just not a good idea and Kat’d never approve* I‘d never pretend to be in a relationship I‘m not .. we‘re just giving easily misunderstandable  signs *smiles sweetly* A hug or shared blanket, something that will get the magazines writing without messing too much with our careers.

-----

Ace: *smiles as she catches up to him* It's great, isn't it? *shouts back* I love the race track! *he completes a round alongside her, every now and then yelling over an important information about the particularities of the track* *her speed is fine but he's craving the rush he gets when he's driving down the long sides at break neck speed, his machine vibrating underneath him* I'm going to speed up on the next straight part! *shouts over to her before closing his visor and leaning forward just a bit more* *the engine roars happily and seconds later he's high velocity motion on the asphalt, a flash of black on black, somewhere between life and death* *it's the best feeling ever*

Siva: Yeah... I don't think Achille would approve a romance story. He has this... cool, hard to get kind of thing going on for me... Firing the rumor mill with a few photos, sure but no dating. ....At least officially. Me having a girl mechanic is part of his story too ... *shrugs* But we can share a blanket And I'd love some hugs.

-------

Kat: *having a blast feeling the asphalt literally disappear under her wheels* *is not used to this kind of speed anymore* *downtown is too crowded to speed up* Go ahead, take care! *she yells against the machines* *and witnesses how he vanishes in front of her eyes* *takes the next chance to stop Belinda in the pit of the twins* *leans on her bike and watches carefully* Seeing him that happy is something *laughs softly* *searches for her phone and takes somes shots, some in slow motion* *welcomes him with a bright grin* *him and the machine steaming* *her heart skips a beat* *another shot* *she‘s a professional still*

Lou: The real question is whether you are really hard to get, isn‘t it? *her grin is a bit wry* *ofc knows about him swooning a bit rn**thats no reason to stop flirting though* *he is a great rival, a real challenge in contrary to this gardnerdick* *and he is great to talk to and look at* Having such a badass girl mechanic *she adds* *likes Moxxi but is all against a relationship between her and ace* It‘s good to know Achille has nothing against unofficial dating tho ~ *smiles brightly and winks jokingly* *stretches her now colded muscles by putting them in the air behind her head* Do you mind me hopping in the shower and meeting after? I want to see how well Ace did, you can join if you want to.

------
Ace: *goes around the course twice, pushing his machine to the limit, then slowing down* *for the last few metres, at a very leasurely speed, he takes off his helmet to feel the wind in his hair for a moment* *sometimes he wishes he could feel it while hitting his top speeds, but he's neither stupid now keen to die* *smiles brightly ar her as he comes to a halt* *his hair is messy and windswept* You're pr-ing! That was supposed to be a break. *chides her playfully and parks next to her* Dod you have fun? *he had fun* *his heart is still racing excitedly and his eyes are sparkling with joy which looks especially good with the smile that refuses to leave his face*

Siva: *shrugs* I think I am... but just because I mostly have cars on my brain... So one would have to meet me somewhere in between the racetrack and the Café... *(which is exactly what happened to them)* She's so cool. Like... she's probably cooler than me... *drinks the last sip of his coffee* Jup. Pretty lucky. *yawns* *had a long day* *pauses* *does she mean shower together....?* *nooo, never* Um...yeah... shower... and change into something more comfortable. I like my racing clothes but they pinch... *smiles* And I want to see too. It looks like it went well. *gets up* We meet at your pit?

------

Kat: I‘m never not pr-ing *grins and shots another picture* *the twins beauty is nearly unbelievable**his hair being messy only adds to that* I loved it, thank you for the best break. I‘d be more than fine with a repetition *smiles and looks through the pictures as a notification catches her eye* Your sister texted me, she wants to pitch me something. Did she tell you something? *puts the phone away after message they would see each other in the garage* *pats her bike and pushes her into the garage* I hope you will put in a good word for me when your Manager asks? *she grins* He kinda was hesitant to hire someone so young, I guess.

Lou: I don’t think she is cooler than you to be honest *grins and puts the dishes nicely together on the table* Right, change into something that don‘t make me feel like someone from kill bill. *gets up and looks over a last time to her pit* Yes, really well. My dad will be mad. He told me he doesn’t want to fire her just because they broke up or something. But I‘m sure she is a professional *laughs softly* Jup, see you there ~ *hugs him for a second and is off to her garage* *kat wanted to meet there* ///maybe to be longer with ace hehe///

-----

Ace: *her smile is captivating* You tell me when you need another break, and we'll go for a ride. *winks at her without really noticing he does* *takes his phone out* *Moxxi has asked him something about parts and then texted a bunch of memes* *grins* *he likes her* *just not... that way* *but she's fun* Hmm? No... She's with another of the drivers, Siva... Maybe they came up with something, or she wants to post some silly pics they took. *gets off his bike and followed her into the garage* A good word? Sure. Maybe even ten. You're not all too bad. *he sounds fond* and yeah... he hired people that were way too old before... We told him we wanted someone who understands the mechanics of social media. Especially because of the scandals the Waterford racing stable had last year. *takes off his jacket and tosses it aside* It came down to a PR-team that had no clue about tiktok and instagram... *shrugs* Happy he hired someone competent in that field. *smiles* I've seen your portfolio... *has checked her website* Some really good campaigns. And that one feud was handled perfectly. I actually watched that unfold in real time...

Siva: You look great in kill bill outfits, though... *mumbles* *also gets a last look at the rink* I'm sure she will... and Ace is... actually hard to get.. *is completely caught off guard by the hug* yeah, see... ya... *but she's gone already* *sighs and goes to shower and change* *once he's done he has a quick chat with Moxxi and then walks over to Lou's pit* Heya, I'm here to spy on you...
Nach oben Nach unten
Nicki
~Schattenprinz~
Nicki

RACING ♡ HEARTS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: RACING ♡ HEARTS   RACING ♡ HEARTS Icon_minitime1So Jan 07, 2024 6:38 pm

Kat: Ah, that Siva. they  seem to have fun on the track always *smiles* *spent days learning all about their career and their image on the racing scene* *so of course rivals too* *and the edits* *puts down her gear in the garage and listens to the sonnet full of praise with a big grin* Can you put that , everything of that, in a google review, too please? *is surprised that he also did a background check* Oh, yes that ... The Feud is the reason why I don’t work for make-up influencers anymore. They beef with everything and anything. Ballerinas, yes. Bitchy, but ambitious. Sport is probably where I feel most comfortable. The racing scene is hugely male-dominated, but that’s what I’m here for. *sees Lou coming into the garage freshly showered* Hi, Lou! You weren’t lying, your brother is really good company *waves to her*

Lou: *comes into the garage freshly showered and dressed in a hoodie from her brother and leggins* *sees Siva standing in front of the entrance to her garage and smiles at him* Aye, then come on in Ace cave. * walks forward so that Kat and Ace only see Lou at first* ///The prize for best wingwoman goes to me ✨ the way he smiles!/// Hey, Siva and I want to pitch you an idea. Oh, do you want to tell them the bad news about why we came up with this glorious idea in the first place? *smiles to siva*
Kat: Hey, I’m Kat ~ And I’m curious ... spit it out you twi *worries a bit but can imagine what it is*

------

Ace: *has heared every second of the Feud from Lou who seems to enjoy watching bitchy beauty gurus fight as a pastime* Tell me about it... *grins and then arches an eyebrow at her last comment* You're here for male domination? Sorry, I'm a firm believer in gender equality. *grins at her just as Lou enters before he disappears again under his car* *the smile he smiles at Kat's comment therefore stays hidden from view* *he's pretty sure he likes her* *she's good fun*

Siva: *misses the smiles but is pretty sure he'll hear all about it later* *Lou has done a great job* Hey Kat! Nice to meet you, I'm Siva and I will be the harbinger of awful news: The next race will be hugely funded by Gardener-dollars. *Ace hisses under the car* And wherever Gardengnomes put their money one can expect Gardengnome shenanigans... But here come our glorious plan into play *looks over at Lou* It's pretty damn good, I you ask me. My PR-team was on board immediately.

Ace: *rolls out from underneath the car**he needs to hear this* Okay, now I'm intrigued too....

----

Kat: *looked down at the car in confusion when ace disappeared back under it so quickly**but as soon as lou and Siva showed up, her attention was immediately diverted* I already knew about the race and the sponsoring... I was going to tell you later. I don’t like to start with bad news *laughs softly*
Lou: However, so Siva said he was going to crash at his car before the race. And I thought we could do the same thing and combine it: sleep over with bbq and cars! A few nice photos, selfies, tiktok challenges, maybe even a short lifestream *bubbles* *grins ear to ear and proudly thumps her fist on siva’s arm*
Kat: *considers briefly* That ... is a really good idea. I’ll have to work out a few rules with the other PR team, of course, but if it’s under wraps: sure, why not? The fans would love it.

----
Siva: *is a bit impressed* *Kat has done her research and done that pretty well, apparently* *and she's a smart girl, because she likes their amazing idea* I can connect you with my PR-team. Achille can be a bit standoffish at times, but he really liked the idea. *Has already pulled up Achille's number*
Ace: *has already decided he's going to stay with the car for the entire week because one can never trust a Gardengnome. Or a Lou, because she'll inevitably destroy something that he'll have to fix before the race* *alongside the improvements he's planned on making anyways* Is Moxxi coming?
Siva: *surprised by the question * *didn't he just bond with Kat? * Guess so.... She'll be working on my car. *glances at Lou*
Ace: Good. *looks at his sister* Next time, honk at the crows, please. There is a lot more damage to the car than expected....

(A couple days of planning later)

Kat: Thanks for the warning, but I think we’ll be fine *smiles at Siva* *a collab would help everyone get a little push under the right circumstances* *she doesn’t fear any resistance*
Lou: *looks back at Siva* *she wasn’t hoping for that answer either* Tilki is coming too, by the way, with Hades. I mean, she has to. I haven’t asked her yet, but she’ll say yes anyway *grins* *grin freezes* Yeah, I won’t do it again ... Sorry ... but she glared right at me ...

Kat: *goes back and forth with her cell phone to her ear* *checks whether the delivery for the bbq is on time, the photographers have been supplied and the mood board has been internalized* *in her tunnel vision she notices the tall figure quite late* Hey Achille, everything’s going smoothly, are you keeping an eye on the technology? And ... where are the drivers? Lou was just here a second before ?!

-----

Achille: *on his phone with a very worried face* *he was nervous about the collab but now he has something else he's way more worried about* Are you sure? No false alarm? It's.... it's been just 30 weeks, we're not... Okay, okay I trust you, baby. Just.... hang in there I'm... I'll be there ASAP. *turns to Kat* Käthe... That's great and all, but something very urgent came up and I'm out for today. My wife really needs me at home. Lexus will be here and help, they have planned most of this anyways. I think they know where the drivers are... I really gotta go! *and he's off*
Lexus: *enters the room with Siva* *they took some promotional photos* *Achille almost runs them over* Achille? *just gets "Feray" as an answer, but that's enough" Okay. My PR-job. Okay.... Kat? You here?
Lou's outside with the car. I can go and take some promo shots if you're busy in here! *they have worked on the mood boards with her*
Ace: *enters with a huge Box of decor* *is in mechanics overalls* *they are tied around his waist and reveal a sleeveless shirt that shows of muscular arms that are embellished with a couple tattoos* Someone needs to sign off on the Interior designer's... *smiles at Kat* Hey, you look... like you need a water.
Siva: *was bored so he leaves for Lou* *plops down next to her* I didn't think it would be that big of a PR-thing... this is a whole event with stuff and everything. Damn.... *smiles at her* maybe we can have an unofficial sleepover some time... without the whole circus... *grins* if we're lucky this will be more relaxed after the official part....

----

Kat: *was about to say something back, but can’t* *Achilles face doesn’t invite discussion* Yes yes, off you go! You’re lucky to have a replacement immediately *calls after him jokingly* *as soon as he’s gone, she sighs deeply* It’s going brilliantly ... my driver refuses to have her hair done and now my first partner is gone ... *looks up as Lexus comes into the room* Thank heavens. Go ahead, but after that I need you for the vultures at the fences. Before we send them away, we need official but casual statements ... *the tabloids have gathered* *want to be the first to see siva and lou jump the track in PJs* *didn’t expect this kind of attention* *but Lou and Siva both hinted at things in their stories days ago that the clever fans quickly put together* *was about to call some service providers again when she catches sight of ace* *her heart stops for a moment* ///oh jesus ... why not at least a long sleeve?///Oh yeah, give it here. At least it’s quick to make. *takes the papers from him and signs, freezes as he addresses her stress, then slumps her shoulders* Yeah ... And a cigarette, if I smoked. The delivery for the vegan barbecue stuff should have been here yesterday and today I have to keep phoning the supplier because he got lost ... for a whole day *sighs again and hands over the paperwork*

Lou: *looks up from her phone and hands Siva her energy drink as he joins her* Me neither .. we got carried away a bit. But I mean .. it‘s an event without annoying interviews and we‘re the bosses somehow .. so I don’t mind *grins* And they won’t follow us the whole week, it‘s just today and some selfies after that. *Argus only allowed a circus on the first launch day, they will continue their sleepover after that, but without all the schischi* I dont mind a private sleepover tho ~ and if it is off season we could also enjoy some alcohol as an exception *smiles*

----

Lexus: * their face falls a bit* Oh, I forgot about the vultures... I hate the tabloids... like we wouldn't supply them with plenty of material... *they are rummaging through their photography supplies* I'll think of something to say while we're taking pictures. *turns around and looks for Siva* And now my driver is gone. Brilliant. *sighs and leaves, shooting Ace a smile as they walk out of the workshop*
Ace: *humms and watches her carefully* *puts down the box* Wait a sec. Can I touch you? * As soon as she agrees, he wraps her in his arms and hugs her tightly to his chest* It's going to be alright. I'm going to get you a glass of water and then I'm getting the rest of the decorations from the van. After that I'm buying barbecue stuff. I've got nothing else to do anyways since my workshop is being overtaken by one my sisters brain farts and I'm a good little brother. *lets go of her but holds on to her shoulders* You got this. Make this room look magical. *leaves and returns with a glass of lemonade* Thought this would be better than stinky water... *smiles at her and then goes to get the rest of the decorations* *likes Kat and hates to see her that stressed on her first big job* *also feels a little guilty* *he should have known this would escalate*

Siva: It's probably the best PR- not-event I ever had...* he muses and takes a sip of energy* I'm actually looking forward to some fun together with... friends... before the big day. I didn't expect so much PR work when I decided to go pro. Or I thought it wouldn't be this... exhausting. *smiles at her* Do you still want this? *wiggles the energy drink*

Lexus: Hey guys, Achille had to go home because his wife has some pregnancy complications, so it's just Kat and I. I'm going to take some pics of you Lou, so if you want to do something to your hair and make-up, now is the time. We also need to come up with something to get rid of the vultures at the fence. I don't feel like dealing with PJ-pics and unwanted nudes all over the boulevard press...

-----

Kat: Welcome to the club. My driver abandoned me as well *laughs tiredly and winks Lexus goodbye* *turns to Ace and is confused for a milisecond* Ehm .. yeah. *as soon as ace wraps his arms around her the tension’s first rising and then dropping on the spot* *hugs him back and releases some hold back air* Thank you .. but you don’t have do that .. that‘s not your job. *looks up at him as he holds her in front of him* Thank you, Ace. *her smile is warm and genuine* You‘re also a good friend. *turns to the decoration after he left and begins to set up the sleeping corner* *pallets and mattresses already there, just needing a bit of style* *begins to start hanging the fairy lights as ace joins her again* *accepts the lemonade with a smile* Stinky Water? *laughs* It‘s great, my favorite actually ~ We could grab some bby stuff together after I‘ve finished these ?*signs to the general sleeping area*

Lou: *raises an eyebrow and smiles* *they‘re friends* Right? I hate those ...after-race interviews. Being pumped with adrenaline and answering the same questions since all over again .. feels wrong. *shakes her head* Take it.
*looks to the door Lexus enters through* *groans* I told Kat already I don‘t want a hairstylist. And I don’t plan to sleep naked *laughs* Fine. I‘m back in fifteen .. Is he taking the shots with me? *grins to Siva*

*comes back in a casual outfit: puffy black pants, pastel pink sneakers and a pastel pink oversized croop hoodie* *her hair in two spacebuns and natural make-up* The Sleep Over can begin! *she yells excitedly as she comes back*

-----

Ace: You looked like a pink lemonade girlie. *is very much a pink lemonade girlie himself* *is about to go get the rest of the decorations when she asks to go shopping together* *small, unnoticeable blush* Umm, sure. *smiles, it's a little cheeky* Wanna take the bikes, catch a little break? We don't need too much food, and I've got the grill and stuff right here. *there is a loose strand that has fallen out of her bun and his hand twitches* *it takes a lot of willpower not to reach out and touch it and put it behind her ear* I'm getting the rest of your stuff and then I can help with this. *carries in several boxes as if they weigh nothing* * With his help, they set up the sleeping area and a few other spots* *he's also making sure there's enough space for the cars and for him and Moxxi to work on them,* Ready? This looks pretty cosy... for a workshop almost too cosy. *takes a photo and sends it to Moxxi* *they are still in this weird thing even though they both established pretty early on that there was nothing deep* *he doesn't mind her* *she doesn't mind him most of the time* *he listens to her when she's talking about girls like they're boys and about her religious mother and shitty father* *and they sleep with eachother when they feel like it* *is that a situationship?* *he's not sure* *pulls up a map on his phone* There's a grocery store with an amazing vegan selection close by, we could go there... it's a 20-minute drive...

Siva: Eww, don't remind me of those! They are so bad, especially if you didn't win... * their conversion os interrupted by Lexus* *grins to himself as Lou moans and groans about having to change* *notices that Lexus never said she had to* I already took pictures with them... but maybe we could take some together too... Lexus?
Lexus: *shrugs* Sure, if you guys help me come up with something that calms the vultures. I wouldn't be surprised if they break into the restrooms to get a glimpse of skin... *they have interned for a famous, recently legal-adult actress and it had been wild* *as soon as Lou arrives they smile at her* Oh, I like that vibe! We'll take some pics with your car and some without. Then you guys can pose together.... Just.. remember we're not softlaunching your engagement or something silly. Rivals gone friends, that's our story.

Siva: *wouldn't mind softlaunching their marriage* *Lou's the best woman amongst womenkind* I'll make faces at you. *grins at Lou* So it's authentic and stuff
Lexus: *utter confusion * As long as I get good shots, you can do whatever...

----

Kat: Sure, we can fit the food for 7 into two backpacks. The salads and stuff have already been delivered and I need a break *steps off the stepladder and blows an unruly strand of hair out of her face* *notices that Ace looks kind of funny, but blames it on stress* Sure, but watch out, some boxes are heavier than they look. One of them contains the projector, which Achille was supposed to set up. *shouldn’t have warned Ace* *the rest goes smoothly too**sits down on the dark sheet and bounces up and down once* Yup, all comfortable and hopefully back-friendly ~ thanks for your help.I’d probably still be a bit overstressed without you. *looks at the clock and nods* Jap, we can even do an extra round on the bikes .. we have enough time, I guess. Let me just text Lexus to see if they’ve got everything under control* *they have* Let’s go! I can’t wait for it to just start. But ehm ... if we want to get past the vultures, we shouldn’t say anything for now, otherwise they’ll keep us, especially you, up forever with their crap. Just put your motorcycle helmets on and get out.

Lou: They won’t want to try that when Tilki gets here. She and Hades are really ... creepy if you don’t know them *grins* They’ll be here soon too, I guess. ~ However, I’ll be right back !
*takes Lexus‘ compliments upon arriving and smiles* Yup! Make sure you see Hard Candy’s spoiler, it was a gift from the newest sponsor. *grins* Don’t be a spoilsport Lexus. You can just keep the lovey dovey photos for us *grins wider, but once she’s in shooting mode, it’s all civilized**her style is a mixture between playful and too-cool-for-you-but-too-nice-too-tell-you* *never tries to hint at any lascivious poses because she knows exactly which guys that attracts* *and she wants to keep them away just as much as the gardener* Okay, done! Sivaa ~ *trills and holds her hand out to Siva with a grin* Just don’t sit or lean on Hard Candy, it sends the wrong signals, says Kat. *sticks her tongue out at him as she sits on the radiator* *making sure not to dent anything* *as lightweight hardly possible anyway*
Nach oben Nach unten
Nicki
~Schattenprinz~
Nicki

RACING ♡ HEARTS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: RACING ♡ HEARTS   RACING ♡ HEARTS Icon_minitime1So Jan 07, 2024 6:44 pm

Ace: It was nothing, really... *rolls his back* *it constantly feels tense, despite the sessions he puts in at the gym* And back-friendly would be nice... *smiles at her nods* Imma go change and get my helmet. Depending on how many of them are here, I might know a way to sneak around the vultures. *returns in black jeans and his cycling Jacket* *isn't planning on risky driving today, so he's skipped the pants* *they make his butt look extra good (according to Moxxi) and he doesn't need more attention* *especially not on his butt* *doesn't realise that the jeans don't really help in that department* I think we can avoid the Paparazzi. There's a lot, but not that much. *After they got their bikes, Ace leads Kat through the guts of the rink and out a backentrance* And we successfully bypassed the crowd. *grins wickedly before putting on his helmet and getting on his bike* Want me to show you the area? There're a couple nice spots around here...*pulls the straps of his backpack tighter* Let's go then. I'm also kinda hungry and you should eat too.... I bet you haven't had a bite of food today. You've been at it since this morning...

Lexus: *lifts an eyebrow* *interesting... is there more going on?* I'll craft a little album for you two... *then is busy taking pictures of Lou and making suggestions on how to improve poses* *they have had a few side hustles, among them modelling* Can you give me a little more chin? YESssss! *then Siva joins* *there's chemistry, fuck there is so much chemistry* *the rivalry is tangible, especially after Siva has gotten his car too and they face eachother with their arms crossed* *but then there are the other pictures*
Siva: *he's enjoying himself immensely* *what started out as serious pictures soon dissolves into fun poses and silly faces and Lexus doesn't even complain* *Every now and then Lexus let's them have a break to adjust something and they relax and chat or crack jokes* *it's funny how, in these moments, Siva forgets that Lexus is there* *and sneakily taking pictures.

------

Kat: *waits for Ace in her motorcycle gear, helmet under her arm* *dresses in all her gear since the accident without exception* That would be the best option, of course. No leaks from me so far and I want to keep it that way *grins and puts on helmet* *best anti-paparazzi protection* *follows Ace through an unofficial corridor and eventually kicks the footrest away from Belinda* I’ll have to remember this route *agrees triumphantly* *nods* Show me around, I haven’t lived here long. I’ve rented a small apartment downtown, but there’s nothing nice around it, unfortunately. *stops briefly* *did she have time to eat?* *she’s also never had lunch alone with Ace* *is glad he can’t see her red cheeks under the helmet* Sure ~ let’s go then. Your talk of food made me hungry in the first place. *Ace deliberately led her along the empty country roads, making loops that included rivers, lakes or dense forests* *notices how her tension drops more and more* *steers Belinda next to Ace as soon as the wide road allows and thanks him with a confident wheelie* *knowing that they will be in the city in a few minutes and will have to slow down drastically*

Lou: *never had so much fun on a shoot* *also - but not only - because she was finally wearing comfortable clothes that didn’t pinch anywhere* *when Siva joined in, it was a blast anyway* *in his presence, everything was warm and kind of easy* *this even led to Lou pickybacking Siva and vice versa* *not that she wanted to upload it, but jokes like that felt natural with Siva* *and continued during the breaks* *once everything was in the memory card, Lou stretched and banged her fist against Siva’s arm* That was funny *beams at him happily and then nods at Lexus with a grin* With you too, of course ~ Is there anything else on the schedule or are we free until .. ? *discreetly uses her puppy eyes* *because that would mean the sleepover is about to start for real* *a loud bark disrupts the air* *doesn’t startle but turns and grins* Hey Tilki and hey baby ~ Guys, this is my best friend Tilki and her best boy Hades. He is really kind but looks like a demon in his spike collar.
Tilki: You said I should make him look intimidating *laughs* Hey, you must be Siva. *knows so much about him* *was able to hold herself back and not say something*
Lou: And this is Lexus, his PR ~ *she bubbles and points to them as she goes straight to the dog, claiming the leash to cuddle him*

----

Ace: *driving down country roads is almost as good as becoming one with the wind on the racetrack* *it's more instinct than intention that leads him down winding, scenic streets* *it's relaxing and helps with the weird feeling that has been floating around in his stomach* *it's not bad, but it isn'tgood either. It's... weird* *he sees her come closer and ride alongside him for a while before she pops a little wheelie* * The smile on his face is instant as is the small flutter in his stomach* *he celebrates with her by lifting his front wheel from the asphalt as well* *Soon after they are in town and the traffic prevents any other shenanigans* *he signals her to stop in front of a small food truck and takes his helmet off* Lunch first. Or I'll want to buy all the candy in the store. *he explains with a smile that could almost be called shy* It's vegan Korean food. It's soooo fucking good. *he doesn't even have to say his order, the owner greets him with a smile and a vegan peachmilk* How's Min-Ji, Mr. Kyun? I was wondering if she'd be at the next big racing event. Oh, this is our new team member, Kat. Kat, this is Mr. Kyun. He cooks the best food in the city. I recommend everything. The NoCow-Bibimbap is my favourite. *at the thought of bibimbap he's rocking back and forth a bit*

Lexus: *is scrolling through the photos they just took* * There is a lot of useful material, they especially like the secret pictures they took. There's a lot of chemistry, and if they ever have to soft launch a relationship, these pics are a good start* Hm? Thanks. I try my best to be funny. *sends Achille a few of the pictures they took with their phone* *just opened their mouth to answer before a bark interrupts the conversation* *they smile super wide* *a doggy!* *and what a doggy it is!*
Siva: *startles* *has not expected a woof that sounds this... big.* *turns and sees the monster that accompanies a girl with dark, thick curls. Hi Tilki, nice to meet you and your... calf. *the dog is big* *scary big* Yeah, I'm Siva... *is too startled to even start wondering why she knows his name* *dogs are intimidating*
Lexus: *really wants to pet the doggy* *they love doggies* Hi.... your dog is so adorable,can I take pictures, please? And pet him?

----

Kat: *is glad that her lunch is something down-to-earth and quick* *in these clothes, a different ambience would be somehow inappropriate* *steers after Ace and secures her bike while Ace explains* That’s a wonderful idea. I’ve been ignoring my stomach a little too long it seems* she grins, hearing her stomach grumble in agreement* *the smell of food did the rest* It smells fucking good too ~ *she admits with a grin, tying her hair back into a bun and following Ace* *smiles at the owner and nods politely* *Ace is so excited about the food, that it’s pretty damn sweet* I’ll have that then ~ and a black tea with milk, please *and Ace was right* *it was the best food in town* Mhmmh ~ oh my … That’s exactly what I was missing. Maybe I should thank the wacky delivery driver. Without him, we wouldn’t have this perfect break *smiles Ace and casually looks at her watch* We just have to get moving soon. Lexus is probably already done with the photos and the others will complain when they don’t get any food but we’re full to the brim *grins*

Tilki: Hey Lexus, nice to meet you as well. I recognize a dog lover when I see one *grins* *usually those that do not have Sivas reaction*
Lou: *looks amused back to Siva as he freezes in place and doesn’t move* He‘s not a calf. He is a puppy ~ See? *grabs his fangs and wiggles them, Hades only answering with few excited kisses*
Tilki: He is huge, don‘t lie and make yourself look tough *laughs and steps to Siva and Lexus* But she is right, he is a baby and wouldn’t do any harm. *as long as she doesn’t tell him to do so* I‘m the unhinged one, fear me, not him *she jokes*. And you can do all the pictures you want. He looks badass in front of a sportscar. My feed is plastered with em *grins*

----

Ace: *smiles* *he knows where to get good food around here* *humms in agreement* Best thing that could go wrong... *has obviously been pretty hungry* *so he doesn't say much but eats* *Mr. Kyun watches them happily* Mhh... sure. The shop isn't that far from here... *Siva has told him about Lexus tendency for canine crushes and as Tilki is coming expects some delays* *finishes his food* *Kat also looks a lot less stressed and pale* *mission accomplished* *waits until she's done with her food as well* Okay, then shopping and back to work? *a few moments later, they are back on the road, weaving their way through traffic* *the next time they stop, they are in front of a grocery store that has spraypainted murals on it's outside wall* There we are. What's on the list? *opens his jacket and rolls his shoulders again* *they enter the store and Ace smiles* *he likes it because he can just pick whatever he wants without checking the ingredients lists* Barbecue stuff is over there, I'm getting Some veggies we can also put on the grill *splitting the party will ensure they are done shopping quickly*

Siva: *relaxes a bit but remainder sceptical* *Hades is a huge baby with even bigger teeth* Right.... what a cutie. *still watches him wearily*
Lexus: *moves over to Hades* Heeeeyyy Beeeebiiiiiiii, yes, you're a good booooy.... *gets kisses immediately* I bet he looks bagasse almost everywhere... *is petting the dog enthusiastically* Are you two up for a few more pics including this gorgeous baby? * Then has an idea but then looks sad* I wish I had brought my snakes... They are so cute on pictures... *sighs* Next time when Achille's not busy with his wife...
Siva: *mumbles* Can't we take pictures with bunnies or kittens or actual puppies.... *seems to be a bit intimidated by the preferences of the others* Okay, we can take more pictures....
Lexus: *big smiles* Great, amazing! Baby, I'm going to take some cute pictures of you! Yesss! Yes you.... *gets up after a few more pets* Tilki? If you want to, you can get some pictures taken. We might need some friendship pics with Lou anyways. *they start taking professional pictures and as last time, they try to sneak in a few spontaneous moments*

----

Kat *after her lunch was eaten with relish, the shopping trip started* *tucks her helmet under her arm and looks at the grocery store sign* I didn’t know there were all vegan stores, how handy ~ *admits and follows Ace in* *she was a vegetarian herself, so was less used to having to search through all the labels* *but this is also a relief for her, as the twins are both vegan* Okay, I’ll get the meat substitute then and meet you at the checkout right away? *smiles at him* *at the checkout, she inconspicuously places Ace’s favorite candy on the checkout conveyor belt* *she had already noticed that Lou talked a lot and often talked about her brother, but now it was actually really practical* Do we have everything? It’s a shame the sponsored stuff didn’t arrive on time ... I’ll have to discuss with the company tomorrow why we couldn’t advertise ... *sighs and rolls her eyes* *pays for the shopping with the team credit card and packs everything into the backpacks with Ace*

Lou: You‘ve got snakes?? I want so see them sometime, pleeeeeeease? ~
Tilki: *unclicks the leash while Lexus is still cuddling her demon dog* *laughs* Go, Hades. Be kind *grins* Huh, me? *little hesitation* Sure, why not. I need a new bumble profile picture *grins wider* *assists the shoot of Siva and Lou with her commanding her dog to either growl or bark* *he really is scary and Lou is good in channeling her gangster princess and look intimidating* Good boys and Good girl ~ *she purrs* *after that it is her turn to be silly with Lou*
Lou:*gets licked with the broad tongue of her best friend and ewwws with a laugh* *the more authentic shots* *only Ace knows that Tilki and her had some really rough times together and a failed relationship* *which made place for a chaotic and loving friendship* *Hades joins them and tries to kiss Lou on the other cheek* Stop you two! I don’t need both of your drool *laughs* Come here Sivi! Get some of the love *holds her hand out to Siva* *could make funny pics to hang on her wall at home or in the pit*

----

Ace: *smiles* The beauty of living in suburban California... *inside, he nods at her suggestion and then shops for everything they need that is not in the coolers* *at checkout, he spots his favourite candy on the conveyor belt* You're ruining my mealplan. *he says half joking* *actually follows a diet plan, just to make sure he gets all his nutrients in* *he's working out and doing some physical labour, do he needs to make sure he gets enough protein and vitamins and whatever else* *a bit of candy will not kill him* I think we do. Drinks were delivered two days ago, we got some snacks yesterday... *wiggles his toes in his boots while he thinks* *they should have all they need* *except for the sponsored products* If they show up later, we have to have another barbecue... How horrible. *grins and starts packing* *they return to their bikes and Ace hands her the lighter backpack* Bet, that once we arrive at the pit no-one's there because they are taking silly pictures with the dog. *grins again and then hides his grin behind his helmet* *the ride back to the rink is calm but much shorter* *and they make it through the back entrance unnoticed this time too* *as predicted they are alone in the workshop turned sleepover party location* Told you... Wanna go meet them outside? I'm going to put away the groceries.

Lexus: Oh, I can take good profile-pics! *they can take almost any picture one might want* *or frankenstein something out of stock images and some snapshots* Okay, then let's go, I'm getting hungry. * The pictures turn out great again, and they happily smile to themself*
Siva: *slowly opens up to Hades, who really is just a big puppy with very big and scary teeth* *stands a few steps away from Lou and Tilki as they are taking photos together* *shakes his head as he's invited to the kissing party that is apparently happening now* There is no more of your cheeks to lick...
Lexus: *bites their lips* Just get in there. Not licking required. *they take a few more fun pictures of all three of them before sending both Siva and Lou away* I want to take some bumble pics now... *gives Tilki a few instructions and tries not to suggest to just go on a date sometime* *they don't even know if she's okay with sharing her partner, and that's important to Lexus* Siva: *leaning against his car, watching Lexus and Tilki* I'm going to speak to my manager to hire Lexus... They are doing an amazing job and... I don't know... I feel like I can be... closer to them... *shrugs* How do you feel about Kat? Is she... kinda like not quite a friend yet, but she could become one... maybe? *that's how he feels about Lexus* Talking about Kat, where is she?

Nach oben Nach unten
Nicki
~Schattenprinz~
Nicki

RACING ♡ HEARTS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: RACING ♡ HEARTS   RACING ♡ HEARTS Icon_minitime1Mo Jan 29, 2024 4:34 pm

Kat: I wouldn’t bet against it *grins and takes the backpack* *it’s almost a shame that their little trip is over* *but work calls* *and so the walk is a little less fun, but helps to get rid of the digestive fatigue* *on their return they actually find the garage empty* And I bet they haven’t seen those dream sleep corner, pfft. Sure, will you join me after or do you need some alone time? *smiles at him and gets rid of the warm motorcycle equipment at the same time*

Tilki: *looks after Siva and Lou briefly as they’re sent away* I’m stealing your spotlight, don’t be jelly when Lexus gets me a dream woman or men or person with those shots *grins* *gratefully uses the sports car to perch casually in front of it and lean against her Doberman, who looks directly into the camera with a grim expression*

Lou: Drive the camera crazy, Tilki! *looks at her best friend for a moment, grinning, and then leans against the wall next to Siva* *no touchy of one others sports equipment after all* Yeah ... kinda ... I know she gets paid to hang out with us, but she’s really fun to hang out with and work with. I like her, but I really have no idea if she likes us or if she is a really good actress *grins* True, where is ...
Kat: *showed up at the right time* Both. I’m a good actress and I like you guys, promise. There is nothing to not like you about ~ *laughs softly and watches Lou blush like a tomato* *laughs louder, drawing the attention of Hades, who huffs softly* Do we have a new client? *grins* We’ve taken care of the barbecue .. that meeeeeeans: we COULD start the pj-party when you‘re ready!

------------

Ace: *smiles and puts away his jacket* Hmm... They haven't been in here at all... *starts unpacking his backpack* I'll get that camera shoved in my face enough until race day, I'll pass and stay in here. *gives her a reassuring smile* *he likes to hang out with her, he just really hates PR-work* *busys himself with the groceries to not stare while shr is technically undressing* *thinks it's rude* See ya... *has decided to get some snacks ready since no one but them has eaten yet* *looks around the workshop* *there is still enough space to work on the cars but it's so clean and he really doesn't want to mess it up today* *he'll start tomorrow after most of the PR-crap is done* *his phone rings while he's working on arranging the snacks in a photogenic manner* Dad? Hi.... yeah.... yeah, she's doing great..... The delivery guys fucked up, but we got stuff at the store.... No.... no.... Dad really, you don't need to call them.... *huffs* Lou got some for sure... Me? No... Dad, really I Don't.... I told you. Dad... Dad... *sighs* I promise I'll take some social media pics. I just... *his dad hangs up and Ace rolls his eyes* really don't like it. *sighs again* *it's not like he chose to stop racing because of the overwhelming amount of attention he got* *and now dad is trying to push him as Lou's mechanic* Maybe it will be alright... *he's done preparing snack trays, gives the room a last sweep so it's clean and organised and then sits down in a corner and puts his headphones on* *he's feeling a but on edge, so he tries to calm down before he has to act perfectly happy and calm for the camera*

Lexus: Oh, you're trying to find "the one". Then, let me just... *swaps out the lense* *the pictures now have a softly blurred, dreamy effect* Made you look otherworldly. *smiles warmly at her and then suggests a few more poses and another location so the light hits her differently and ages her hair shine like sunkissed clouds* You're pretty... *they mumble*

Siva: I hate it when they act like friends but in truth, don't like you at all... *that's what is making this whole thing so hard* *some people around you are just there for clout* *that's why he's happy Ace is his friend, because Ace hates attention* *so lost in his musings that he's startled by Kat suddenly appearing behind them* Fuck... that was... mean! Don't do that, I'm old! I'll get a heart attack! *shoves her gently* Eavesdropper! *Lexus waves over at them before snapping a few last pictures* That's Lous friend with the dog. Lexus likes her, so they are taking some bumble pics for her. *he explains and then grins widely* Yes, please! I'm starving! We're allowed to eat the food right?
Lexus:
*wraps up the photo session* If you want to look at the pictures later, I have my laptop with me... *starts packing up their equipment* Do you... pose for photos often? You did really great.

----------

Kat: *remembers never to hold a camera directly in Ace’s face without being asked* Okay, sure, I can understand that, no worries. I’ll tell Lexus not to ask for it either. If you do want a photo for whatever reason, maybe with me, all you have to do is ask ~ *grins, still electrified by the liberated feeling after a tour, and puts the vintage jacket back on* *pats Belinda again before turning to leave* Tell me, when you need company tho ~ ! *had turned the last second and waved to him with a smile*

Tilki: *grins* I thought I already did *winks at them and the camera* *it‘s fun to flirt a little bit with the lense* *and maybe with the person behind, too* *and Lexus is great in positioning her and giving precise cues* *is distracted by the little chit chat the others have and doesn’t hear them mumbling*

Kat: Sorry, only wanted to startle you a tiny little bit *grins* You drive a high speed vehicle mister, your heart has to be as strong as an oxe. *recieves the push with an apologetic smile* Great to meet you *waves to the little private shoot* Oh, and Lexus. Please do not ask Ace for a photo. I don’t think he wants one taken *smiles softly* I see we‘re full in numbers then. *claps once* Now is the time to have full tummies *is confused a bit* Of course? Why wouldn’t you? Stuff yourself, you‘re not training today.
Lou: *easily forgiving when food is involved* I could kiss you for these words! *jumps up and pulle Siva on his feet* You two join us right after? *noticed how keen Tilki is towards Sivas PR* *and Hades will be sufficient as wingman*

Tilki: I‘d love to. And I want them all, ugly or not *grins* I used to. My mums a model and she tried to push me into this life style but I chose to do kick boxing *shrugs* She hates it, I love it *grins and ruffles through Hades fur* But I had fun with your shooting style. Modeling wouldn’t be so awful if all photographers were like you. *raises on her feet and smiles to them*

-----
Lexus: Kay, we're almost done here anyway! *so no photos of the brother. Okay. They can do that.* *puts the lense cover back on their camera after they have taken a few last photos* I don't think there are any ugly photos... You all did great. *pockets the memory cards and puts their camera back into it's bag* Kickboxing.... wait... really? *looks at her face again and imagines her with her hair tied back tightly in braids* Oh... ohhh! You fought in the regionals! Kuzu? Sorry... I... *they blush faintly* You look different with your hair down... *their twin sister insisted on seeing her fight, and they had to come with her* *not that it had been bad, they really enjoyed it* *but their sister is the fan* *or she was checking out the competition* Good, happy you had a good time. A lot of photographers are super creepy towards women. They play nice and then get too close and creepy... *they shiver* really gross... *Hades nudges their handing they start to pet him* Wanna go inside?

Siva: *follows Lou inside, trying not to stumble over his own feet since he hasn't let go of her hand* *then bumps into her when she suddenly stops upon seeing the pit.* *he can't blame her* This is.... how? *amazed af* *finally let's go of Lou's hand and looks around himself in amazement. * I thought it would be like the shitty summer camp I went to... but... wow... *turns to Kat with a big smile* You are amazing. Honestly... *then just goes and huffs Lou because he really doesn't know what to do with all the happy feelings*
Ace: *looks up and smiles at the happy faces* *Christmas magic without Christmas* *gets up quietly and pats Kat's shoulder while passing her* Good Job, PR-genius. I'm getting the cars. *on the way out he meets Lexus and Tilki* You guys should go in there and take pictures of the children seeing their party setup. *winks* *he needs just a little more peace and quiet* *getting the cars and driving them into the pit without damaging the setup sounds like the best task to get just a little more quiet time*

Siva: *has made himself comfortable on the sitting/sleeping area when Lexus and Tilki come in the Tilki's hellhound* *already dipping veggie sticks in hummus* Best day ever.... *and it really is* *a huge part of it is all the attention he's getting from Lou* *doesn't even pay attention to Lexus snapping photos with their phone* *only looks up when his car is suddenly backing in the room* That's! HEY! *Ace just waves at him and sticks his tongue out* Dude! I died a bit.
Ace: *shrugs and leaves just to return with hard candy a moment later* *makes sure the cars are positioned in a way that looks nice* *he has worked in the background for a while so he has developed an eye for things like that* *he has not developed an eye for Lexus seeking some photos, but since he has to have some taken anyways, it's probably the best way* *after both cars are parked he texts Moxxi* *hopes she's coming* *they could have some car talk while sipping some beer...*
Lexus: *sits down with Tilki and gets their laptop out* Okay.... let's have a look at these bumble profile pics... *grins* I might need some too soon... *Achille will sure be busy with his wife and maybe even a neonate, to cuddle them enough* *their other partner broke up with them a half a year ago and they had been getting over that but now they slowly start to feel better about trying dating again* Ohhh, this looks so cute... we got come golden hour glow in there and the crow that is just landing .... pretty nice...

-------

Tilki: *after the camera lens is covered by them, she puts on a very fluffy black hoodie* Don’t be so cute, there are always ugly photos inbetween and I love their rawness *grins* *releases Hades from his leash* *this place was all fenced in and that Doberman is the epitome of a velcro dog anyways* *stands up a little surprised* You watch kickboxing? *raises an eyebrow and grins* It’s rare that anyone recognizes me. Not that I want to be recognized *soft laughs* I don’t need all the attention. It’s annoying just going out for coffee with Lou, I don’t need that on my own. *ties her hair into a cozy messy bun and watches as Hades wraps Lexus around the claw* Yeah, my mom can tell you a thing or two about that. One of them tried to seduce her right on the sport and sent the whole team away for it *adds gagging to emphasize the disgustingness* *nods at the suggestion and follows Lexus* I’m starving. I couldn’t get anything down after training, but now I’m ready to binge! Kat: *watches in suspension both drivers entering* *is not disappointed*
Lou: *isn‘t either* *stands still and takes it all in with a big grin* *feels Siva in her back* *only adds to the warm feeling* I love it! It‘s just like the moodboard! ~ *throws herself onto the sleeping corner and looks up to the fairy lights*
Kat: Don’t thank me only. Ace helped a lot ~ I‘m happy you both like it. *looks to search for Ace and smiles at him* Good job, little brother. *looks after him for a second before walking to Lexus, who sneakily snaps some shots* You got some good shots, I suppose? I looked at your portfolio which was kindly lend to me by Achille before and I‘m impressed by your artistic choices. *smiles* If you need some side hustle sometime .. I can refer you to some studios or clients.
Lou: *shares or steals some carrots and dips them in the hummus as well* We‘re geniuses for this idea. I even forgot the threat of Gardenerbaby messing with our cars for a minute *grins* *calls for the dog and is greeted by a warm snoot* *Hades puffs as he curls ride on top of lous Lap* *is covered in dog and nearly disappears under him* *looks up at the sound of engines coming near* .. yours? *sees her brother at the wheel and laughs* He got you *grins and pets the heavy dog some more and shares some carrots*
Tilki: *sit‘s down with Lexus after Kat went to join the drivers* You might need some too? Might? Are you planning a petty break up ? *grins and looks at the shots* *points at the one she really likes* *points at the one with the crow* Love it. This will be it. I‘ll get a date in no time *grins*
Moxxi: Which nitwit stole the car I wanted to work on ? *yells upon entering and grinning towards Ace* You can flatten out the rear now! Hey guys! *to the other* *looks around to nod to each one individually and sees the sleeping corner*‘Oh fuck ...This is huge! Thanks for the invite! My weirdo brother has his DnD friends over and they rarely see a woman, so I‘m happy to crash here *grins* *and scare a Gardener dick* * he will hate this idea when he sees it*

------
Siva: *happily munching on carrots, cucumber and bell peppers* *avoids the peppers that have been cut into small star shapes* *like who the fuck does that, it's so cute* The smartest geniuses alive. This was such a good idea. *sinks deeper into the cushions.* *even the huge dog doesn't phase him this time* *his car entering the garage does, though* That bum stole my keys! I didn't even notice! *he notices after patting himself down after Ace has already left to get Lou's car* *sits down with a big sigh* Your brother is a damn pickpocket... *grumpily eats some more veggie-sticks from time to time giving some carrots to Hades*
Lexus: *looks up from their screen* I'm getting paid to do this, so I am. *takes some more snaps, now that Hades has joined the two drivers* And I think I got some pretty cute material, we'll have content for weeks. *they blush at the compliment* Thanks... if you ever need a photographer, you have my number. I will probably be pretty busy in the next couple of Weeks. Depending on what exactly is going on, Achille will be booked and I'll have to take on more work. *smiles and watches Kat get comfy next to the drivers* *finds a spot a little aways from them* Hmm...? I was broken up with a while ago. Poly-relationship -drama. Really painful drama. *smiles a little painfully* I was lucky Achille was there to comfort me... and gave me a new job. Never date posessive beauty influences on the down low. *scrolls through the pictures and adjusts the lightning and colour-corrects some of the pictures* Mhhh... little Morrigan. Yeah. That picture will totally attract the right date. *does some more editing on the picture and makes it look extra magical* If you ever feel like it, we can do a little fantasy shoot. With fire mayb.... *is interrupted by Moxxi entering the room*
Ace: *grins back at her* Hey, Moxx. *closes up to her and wraps his arms around her* DnD is fun... *but Mateo's friends are... questionable. Some of them are a little too stereotypically nerdy* Do you want a drink? *he wants one* *and maybe a hug* *or five*
Siva: *grinning at Kat* Okay, if Moxxi is that amazed, you did really well. Like, really well.

------

Lou: *grins proudly* He really is. And a good pickpocket, too *munches on carrots and eventually lays down on her back* *fairy lighty look magical from under* Siva, chill now ~ *sits up and puts her head on his shoulder, grinning* Your car is in the safest hands, my car is in the safest hands. We‘re not annoyed by a training Gardener, we have training free time ~ And we finally have time to spend some fun time together *grins more* Carrot? *looks up to Kat as she joins*
Kat: I‘m very glad you both like it. For now you have some time to rest and do whatever *shrugs* How is your stance on a quick Q&A later that evening? It‘s your choice anyway, so just give me a heads up when you both decided *smiles broadly* I‘m gonna do some calls and grab a quick coffee, so if you need anything you unfortunately need to stop the flirting there for a minute and ask Lexus *grins and stands up to leave*
Tilki: Sorry for the pain in the drama .. *usually loves drama* *when not involved* *poly drama sounds actually more interesting* I‘m glad you‘re fine now. Achille sounds like a great guy. Greek statue great *grins without any shame* And it‘s good to know you‘re on the market still *and still no shame* And I don’t intend to. Influencer are on my not-do-date-list right after race car driver *laughs and eyes to Lou* *she damn knows how Lou behaves when she likes someone* *is distracted by Lexus shooting ideas* Fuck yeah, let‘s do it. Some witchy vibes or straight up hell fire ~ How bout that? *grins and looks up to Moxxi entering* Hey Mox! *back to business* *now that Moxxi brought the loudness she could ask the important questions* You see it too, aren’t you? The little flame of a new forming bond? My ex flirting with her rival ?
Moxxi: *takes Ace into a strong hug and pats his back* You bet I want one *grins and shoves him back* Keys back, you thieve *holds out her hand until she feels the cold metal* Kat: *turns around as Moxxi entered and Siva complimented her work once again* We did will. As a team *grins and turns eventually* *it‘s weird to see Ace so close to another person* *cant put the finger on why this feels weird* *coffee is much needed now*
Moxxi: *looks to the door and back to Ace with a cheeky grin* Is this her? Your new PR lady ? *grabs a beer* Lou didn’t exaggerate. She is a model in disguise *clings her bottle to his* *more quiet* You gonna fuck her?
-----

Siva: * eats the carrot grumpily out of her hands* *if he wasn't a bit annoyed at his keys being stolen and very annoyed at himself not noticing this would be like his wildest dreams* I'm chilling... *crunches veggies* And yeah... we can. *maybe this is his wildest dreams* *smiles* *looks up at Kat* That sounds like it could be fun... We'll get back to you. Don't overwork yourself. *watches her leave and maybe look at Ace and Moxxi for a second too long* *then focuses on Lou's head on his shoulder* Hey you... *smiles her and leans his head against hers* I kinda can't believe this is real... pinch me... ?

Lexus: Don't get me started... He's so hot, fuck... *melts a bit into the pillows* and very caring. Bit possessive at times... *they are clearly very in love* *smiles at the small hint that there might be a chance of a date or two in the future* How about PR agents? *they ask jokingly, just so she knows they are not opposed to the idea of dating* *but they change the topic* *they just met after all* How bout yeah? *nods towards Moxxi as a greeting. They know eachother since she's working for Siva* *then Tilkis nudge makes them look over at the two drivers* *chuckles* He's such a simp for her. He's probably having the best day of his life. *feels like they know more about Lou than Kat* She's his favourite thing to talk about. List goes her, his car, racing, his baby sister and then everything and everyone else... *focuses on theory computer for a second before asking* Are you okay with it? Her being interested and stuff? Breakups are hard sometimes... You're clearly frirnd but... Well...you know. * they have been in their share of awkward, weird breakups and situationships* *or been in a relationship with someone in a relationship with someone they had broken up with* *that was awkward and weird*

Ace: *sinks just a little bit into the hug* *loves Moxxi's hugs* *grins back at her sheepishly* What keys. I have no keys. *has already slipped them into her pocket like the accomplishedthiefhe is* *instead hands her his pocket knive that doubles as a bottle opener* *hands her a beer as well and produces the key from her pocket* You had the keys all along. *grins and looks up, catching Kat's eyes for a split second* *something flutters in his gut* *then Moxxi hands him an opened beer bottle* Yep. Her name's Kat... probably short for Kathrina or something... *he mumbles and looks over at her again* *she's leaning against his toolbox and watching the scene while sipping coffee* Mhh... *distracted* *has to consciously look away* *but then Moxxi kiks the door down and tamples into the house, no innuendo, no allusions or anything to warn him about what she's unmistakably understood before him* Moxx. *hisses and jabs his elbow towards her ribs* Fucking you was stupid and she's an employee. That would be lawsuit-level stupid. She's pretty... and I don't hate her. She's not as annoying as the last PR-person Dad hired... *nods towards a couple of bar chairs for them to sit down* *if they are talking relationships he wants to be comfortable at least* *and maybe he can get some more hugs* *this whole PR thing still stresses him out a bit, despite it being chill* How are you doing? Have you talked to her, yet? *knows that Moxxi is having a little crush on one of the race-girls, whose father conveniently owns his favourite vegan imbiss* *Min-Ji is a goddess in pastels* *can't blame Moxxi for the crush* *but, like a goddess, Min-Ji can seem a but out of reach* She'll be here for the race... you could ask her out for a coffee... *leans his shoulder against hers and smiles encouragingly*
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

RACING ♡ HEARTS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: RACING ♡ HEARTS   RACING ♡ HEARTS Icon_minitime1

Nach oben Nach unten

RACING ♡ HEARTS
Seite 1 von 1