Worlds of Dreams
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

**dance-AU**

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Alaska
ace warrior
ace warrior
Alaska

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3902
Laune : [through gritted teeth] straight white man

**dance-AU** Empty
BeitragThema: **dance-AU**   **dance-AU** Icon_minitime1Do Dez 30, 2021 11:42 pm

the moment he fell

- landon is her rich ex, who wanted her as a trophy wife and told her to stop dancing
- Vito konnte landon nicht leiden und hat aava gesagt sie soll die Beziehung beenden und weiter tanzen, als aava ihm erzählt hat dass sie überlegt aufzuhören. Da war er noch ihr Trainer und im ensemble
- und after that Vito and Aava grew closer and closer
- sie hat ihm dann auch gesagt dass sie doch weiter macht und landon schluss gemacht hat

Vito: Good choice. You are passionate enough to go far and become someone. He wanted you as a pretty nothing on his arm. *smiles* I'll see you in class tomorrow and... Aava, I'm not supposed to tell you but you will be in the ensemble if you accept. They really want you.

Aava: wait, really? … Yes, I‘ll be there. And Vito, thank you *smiles brightly for the first time*

Vito: Really.... but *puts a finger on his lips and turns around* *then she calls his name and the smile hits him hard* ///fuck/// *blushes lightly* It was nothing. Just couldn't see all that talent go to waste because of a self-centered rich wanker...

aava: *for the first time his hard mimic turns a bit more soft* you washed my brain, otherwise I probably would have become a beautiful nothing on his arm *laughs and wipes her tired eyes* you'll see, i'll take my talent all the way to the ensemble *smiles*

Vito: You would have realised it at some point, I'm sure but I have to keep this wonderful institution in mind too. *chuckles* ///she's cute.. fuck..../// Please take further than that. Good night Aava. I'm proud you made that choice. *really leaves this time questioning everything and all because fuck she is a student and he thinks he has a crush on her but she's what? 3 years his junior? Oh god please no*

Aava: *stays where he left her* *her cheeks would be glowing red if she hadn't applied the stage foundation* //he's way too handsome and did he really say all that? he never talks that much and .. , oh god...I hope he doesn't think I was flirting// *panic* //DID I FLIRT?// *gets very red even with the foundation*

their confession

- total aufgeregt nach einer late night probe, als er ihr angeboten hat, sie über den dunklen hof zu bringen

Willst du noch auf einen Kaffee mit reinkommen?
Und Vito: kurzes überlegen, big breath und ja

Aava: *it's hard to focus on the coffee maker, but she puts two cups on the table for Vito and herself* *fiddles with the ties of her hoodie* Vito? *stops in her tracks* I ... I've actually wanted to tell you something for a long time, and ... it's only fair that you know - now that we're ... dancing together.... *takes a deep breath* I've had a crush on you since the first classes, and since I've been in the ensemble, you've made it really hard for me to keep it a secret *avoids his gaze* if you don't want to dance with me anymore for the production I can understand that, tho

Vito: *follows her nervous movements with his eyes* Thank you... *more automatic response than real, he's too focused on her* *stiffens* *a small smiles grows on his face* Remember when you told me you broke up with that wanker boyfriend about 2 years ago? You smiled at me and that's when I noticed I fell for you. Exactly that moment. And I couldn't tell you because you were my student and then... well... *glances at her and grins* I want to dance with you aava. You're the most beautiful, most talented person I've ever met and you fascinate me in so many ways....

aava: *frozes and forgets to breathe for a moment* *remembers the evening clearly* *after that conversation she could barely sleep* //wait ... did he say he fell for me?// *her eyes widen and she sits down on her small couch almost hypnotized* Pardon ... I ... didn't expect that reaction... that's not a cruel joke, is it? *a bright grin grows on her face* *a hope she thought buried long ago reignites*

Vito: I didn't expect to hear that confession ever.... and no, it wasn't a joke. I have had a crush on you for over 2 years and I'm happy you know now. Keeping it a secret was hard. *takes a sip of coffee* *it's the worst coffee ever, but he drinks it anyways*

Aava: *is speechless for a moment* //he remains so ... relaxed ..// *pulls her legs under her and looks questioningly at Vito* So ... what do we do ... with this? I'd like to get to know you better, if you want, of course *her smile becomes a bit uncertain* *niilo told her to just try, what could possibly go wrong?* *a lot*

Vito: I don't know. I just got an invitation to join the faculty next year. *sighs* I shouldn't be dating someone who's in the ensemble and was my student but... I really want to. *smiles at her softly* We would have to keep it secret... at least for a while... I think it would be worth it. Ignoring my feelings wasn't really working

Aava: *thinks for a moment that he's going to turn her down after all* *sinks gaze and only looks up when a 'but' falls out of his mouth* You mean ..? *she laughs in relief and throws herself at Vito's neck in joy and hugs him* I'm okay with secret dating *in the choreos he often holds her in his arms and luckily it's only a little awkward because of that*

Vito: *there is suddenly his crush in his arms* *puts his arms around her, not able to to breathe for a moment because he forgot how you do it because his body is flowing over with joy* *slowly regains his ability to function* I'm happy about that. Very, very happy. *hugs her a little more*

Aava: *holds herself tight against him and can hear his racing heartbeat against her ear* *she looks up to him and radiates with joy* //this can still be a dream// *slowly ends the hug and smiles at him* How about I throw away the coffee and we .. I don’t know .. talk, watch a movie, ignore me being awkward ?

Vito: *it's hard to let her go, now that he has her* * it's immediately less real* that sounds great... and can we ignore me being awkward too? *in the end they get some Veggies and Hummus and sit on her couch, watching some movie*

*somme veggies, wholesome cuddling und diesmal tee, den vito gemacht hat*

- They fall asleep on the couch together and wake up with tons of pain
- und einer genauso harten morgentrainingseinheit
Nach oben Nach unten

**dance-AU**
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Worlds of Dreams :: Shades of Terror :: *snippets*-
Gehe zu: